CLICK HERE TO FIND MY AUCTION PAGE ON FACEBOOK
I have a lot of fun with my Facebook auctions and invite you to join THE BAMBOO TEAHOUSE fun when I post one of a kind jewelry, windchimes, dreamcatchers, wine glasses, mugs etc. featuring my hand-sculpted polymer clay creations.
BELOW IS A SLIDESHOW FEATURING EXAMPLES OF PAST AUCTIONS
RULES FOR THE BAMBOO TEAHOUSE AUCTIONS ON FACEBOOK
Below are the rules and guidelines I set up for easy reference for upcoming Studio art auctions. Please read if you are interested in participating in these fun events.
In the event of a tie on the timestamps at the end of an auction, the last person in the comments before the clock ticks over is the winner.
* Items can be shipped anywhere withing the U.S.A. Postage will be on each listing.
- Outside USA please message me before bidding for shipping quote as some items may not ship well Internationally
- Bid by typing the amount in the dedicated AUCTION photo/live feed comments. Place your bids in a “new” comment (not as a reply to a previous comment) so that yours will be visible as viewers scroll down through the comments.
- Bid in whole dollar amounts and as often as you wish.
- If you are raising your own bid, in the event you are a winner with 2 or more successive
- bids at auction close, your final (highest) bid is what will be invoiced
- Following the close of the auction, I will contact the winner via Facebook messages for your email address to send a Paypal invoice to. You need not have a Paypal account to pay the invoice…simply choose “Pay with Credit Card” option. Shipping charges will be added to your winning bid on the invoice
- Payments to be made within 24 hours of auction close via Paypal invoice
- Items are described to the best of my ability and I welcome questions and interaction between bidders during the auction in the comments…or you can private FB message me with inquiries as well
- Winner is decided based on the comment timestamps shown on my own computer. Allow 5 minutes at the auction end for me to announce the winner. This allows for any timestamp delays on Facebook’s end.
NOTE: AUCTION END TIMES include the full final minute for bidding
Example – If an END TIME is 6:00 PM, bids will be accepted UP UNTIL…but not including 6:01. In the event of a tie the final bid in the row of comments on my computer monitor will be the winner
INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS PLEASE NOTE:
MOST OF ALL….LETS HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!Thanks! Sandra
- Not all items in the auctions can ship Internationally. Please check on shipping availability and postage costs in the auction description before bidding
- Shipping quotes for International buyers are only for ACTUAL postage charges to ship the package.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.