As my regular blog readers know, my return trip to Animals Asia Foundation in Chengdu China was filled with a roller coaster of emotions, ranging from deep sadness to sheer joy for the rescued bears. CLICK HERE to read the previous post I did from China for a refresher.
I took almost 2000 images in one day’s time and hours of HD video to document the moonbears and Jills program for my artwork, book and calendars etc which I will be doing to benefit AAF in months to come. In the video you will see some very uplifting footage I took of bears no longer in pain that remind us why our help is so desperately needed.
The first in this series of Tshirt designs inspired by those images is now available in my Zazzle store with 100% of the profit going to AAF to help BEFRIEND A BEAR (or 2 or 3 or 100 if we can do it!) The video above I created to promote the shirt but more importantly to promote AAF and the incredible work they do.
When I asked Jill “what can I do” to best help AAF, her answer was quick and to the point. “Get the word out about the moonbears”. So that is what I plan to do and I would like to enlist your help in this mission. Heres how to do it
- 1. POST THE VIDEO LINK BELOW TO YOUR FACEBOOK WALL
- Cut and paste the text between the brackets ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgSrzmsi6Xk )
- 2. PLACE A COMMENT ON THIS BLOG POST WITH A LINK TO YOUR FACEBOOK WALL POST
- 3. YOU WILL NOW BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN ONE OF THESE T-SHIRTS IN A DRAWING 6/1/10 (Only US residents eligible..a postage cost thang)
- IF YOU ARE NOT A FACEBOOK MEMBER, SHARING THIS BLOG POST OR VIDEO WITH YOUR WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS WOULD STILL BE A FANTASTIC WAY TO SPREAD THE WORD
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND MOONBEAR LUV!!