NI HAOW (prounounced Nee HaOW)
means HELLO in Mandarin!
I am getting geared up for this trip to China next week and trying to learn a little Mandarin along the way. My skills are pretty pathetic and I have a feeling I will be drawing my usual GRAFFITI stick figure petroglyphs on a pad of paper to give the locals a good laugh or two!
…..ANOTHER NEW NECKLACE…..
Before I get to our intinerary I wanted to show you all my newest necklace which is pictured above. It’s easiest to just read about
it at the link below rather than me explain it twice..
This baby is GORGEOUS and will be traveling with me along with the last Fig leaf piece I showed you. All of my China trip and Panda Project writings and pix can be accessed from the top of this page link.
For those of you in need of a GRAFFITI FIX before I go…I have listed 3 items on Ebay for kicks.
- One is a necklace who 100% of the proceeds go to my Panda Project
- The next is an ARTIST PROOF Chow lithograph which has been SOLD OUT for the past 3 years
- The third is a gorgeous Fine silver and Coral Chow necklace
ALL WHICH I STARTED THE BIDDING AT $1.00…THESE ARE 5 AND 7 DAY AUCTIONS SO PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING TIMES SO YOU DON’T MISS THESE DEALS!!
You can access my
The best way to keep up to date is to log into my blog (link below) daily to see where I have been and where we are going next in China…. or better yet…..sign up at the blog for instant email updates when I make an entry..you can unsub anytime after the trip is over if you like!!
The plan is to visit these incredible sights below and much much more!!
- The Forbidden City
- Kunming..city of eternal spring
- The Hong Kong wholesale jewelry show (I’ll be in heaven)
- The terracotta soldiers in Xian
- The Great Wall (hopefully by hot air balloon!)
- Cheng Du Panda Preserve
- The Stone Forest
- The island of Macau (former Portuguese rule..good comparison following our trip to Portugal last Xmas)
- Temples, temples temples and more temples and gardens galore!!
- Village hopping!
So until my first blog entry from Hong Kong next week…
means “see ya later”, Sandra Miller